Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm really doing this?!

Okay, so hear I am starting a blog. Somehow I went from being completely disinterested in the concept of blogging to thinking each day what I'd write if only I had a blog. Thanks to Parita that's all changed now. I guess at first I didn't really get the concept. Like who has time to write about what they're doing each day and better yet who had time to read it?..and then I discovered subscriptions. You mean Parita's blog can arrive in my mailbox and I don't have to go searching to find her latest post and I can read it at my leisure from my iPhone waiting in line or getting into the elevator at work? Awesome! So next thing I knew I was pulled into a whole new world. It still took me a few months to actually post a comment to my friends blog but I'm getting the hang of this whole new world.

And now, here I am, feeling
inspired by my new found obsession for healthy, environmentally-friendly eating thanks in part to some great reads and cool blogs that I follow. Over the last seven months I've been a vegetarian and now I'm hoping to make a sustainable leap into life as a Nutritarian. This will be my new home away from home where I'll share what I'm eating, how I'm feeling and what it's like to challenge myself physically and mentally all in the name of a healthier way of life (body, mind, soul).

Okay, so that's all for now. Afterall, only one person knows that this blog officially exists so I'm essentially writing this for me today. Eventually I hope that someone will find this interesting and maybe, just maybe, my story will inspire and encourage others.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I am so excited that you started your own blog...I can't wait to learn from you and your experiences. :) Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun! I wouldn't be here without you!

    ReplyDelete